Monday, December 29, 2008

On the road . . again

Last night after church we loaded up the car and headed down the road . . . . .




To Branson, Missouri which is
one of our favorite places to relax and have some fun.


And . . . what gal wouldn't want to do a little
after Christmas shopping!!??

Branson has very nice shopping. I love to go to The Landing.
Then, there's the Outlet Malls.
Believe it or not, I will start my 2009 Christmas shopping
while we are there. I can get so much more for my money
at all the sales they have after Christmas.


So, since I will be out of town all week, I will not be doing much posting. I will pre-post a
New Year's greeting but that will probably be it for the week (don't know if I will have
internet).
I will be back by Sunday, January 4, 2009.

Blessings for the New Year,

4 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

hey! yesterday my best friend told me about the Landing in Branson as we are thinking about stopping there on our way back! But I have to talk Daniel into it first! *smile* it is not really his kind of place... but he is hunting all week... we will see!

Keetha Broyles said...

Your scenery photos are breathtaking!!!

I've only ever been to Branson once - - - and then spent MOST of our time at Bass Pro Shops - - - not for ME mind you. :-)

We did eat supper at Lambert's Cafe, and that was quite yummy.

Enjoy your time away!!!

valerie said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip this time!
Looks beautiful and I do see the shopping bag.....that's always fun.
Enjoy!!!
Love,
Val

Anonymous said...

So pretty. My husband would have a rock hammer out on those outcrops so fast! Hope your having a wonderful time. Have a blessed 2009, Sherry. You've blessed me tremendously this year. Love, Annette.