Seriously, I have been overloaded for the past two weeks:
- We've had guests to entertain
- We had a Thanksgiving Banquet at church
- I had a routine bone scan (45 min. drive each way)
- Dental appointment (6 month checkup)
- I shopped and shopped and shopped (Thanksgiving, Hanging of the Greens and Christmas Tea)
- I fixed Thanksgiving for the two of us
- Decorated piano, big mirror, dining room table and kitchen for Christmas
- Put up the Christmas tree and lights - no ornaments at this point
- I prepared a meal for Thanksgiving dinner for 30 of hub's family members (no dishes contributed by others - they live too far away)
- Decorated our Christmas tree
- Two days later (Sunday) we had hanging of the greens service at church (I am in charge of getting this all together )
- Monday Dec. 1 was my birthday - slept in and worked on some detail for the Ladies' Christmas Tea
- Tuesday, Dec. 2 - Ladies Christmas Tea (my responsibility) I did have some help in the set up and clean up. We had place settings for 48 this year. (I have pics)
- I scheduled a Christmas Cello/piano concert for the Tea - very good! (I have a video)
- Wed., Dec. 3 I kept my grandchildren. After they left I headed to the church for Toddlers' Class
Oh, did I mention that I twisted my knee and have been doing all of the this with a semi-swollen knee! I really love doing these things but having a
So now you know why I have not posted since forever!
I will be sharing some pics and if I can put a video on here (I've never attempted to do that) I will share some of our Christmas Tea concert with you.
ALSO, Nancy at Olive Leaf Ministries is having a Christmas give away that ends at 5:00 p.m. today. Go visit her blog for some fun stuff!