Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Love!


Today is my honey's birthday. I love birthdays because they are a celebration of a life. I am so thankful for him. He has brought so much joy and fulfillment to my life. I tell him that God made him especially for me.

He is the 5th child of a minister. They were very poor so let's be realistic here. They certainly did not need or plan for # 5 -- probably not even for #4, or #3. Come to think of it, since #2 and #1 came so soon after the marriage I suspect that none of them were planned. That's why I say he was made just for me:)

Our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter met us at The Cheesecake Factory for a b'day dinner. The food and cheesecakes are so scrumptious. We all had something different and sampled each others dish. It's always so nice to spend time with family; especially when the relationships are great!

Life at the Parsonage tonight .... very blessed!

Sherry

No comments: