Sunday, March 29, 2009

Checking in . . .

Good Sunday morning my sweet bloggy friends! I'm just checking in as I fly through town . . . again.



We had a wonderful time at retreat. It was on Iron Mountain in Mena, Arkansas. It is so hard to discribe how they minister to pastors and their spouses, but they do a marvelous job of refreshing, edifying, encouraging and just lifting us up. We are so blessed to have CMA'ers in are church that "sponsor" us to the retreat. I will share more about this later.


We arrived home for two hours on Friday and then when to close on a house (rental property) Friday afternoon than we stayed in the house (yes is was clean :) ), to do some deeper cleaning and begin getting it ready to rent. We came home last night. We have a special guest that will be speaking in both services today and Monday night.


I will end here. It's time for me to go teach my Sunday School class. Have a wonderful Sunday!



Love,

6 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Glad it was a good, refreshing time. We have a couple CMA members at our church..great people!

MiMi said...

So glad that you had such a wonderful time at your retreat and I pray that you came back refreshed and renewed.

Can't wait to hear more about it!

Cathy said...

Welcome back! Your were missed while your were gone!

valerie said...

I'm glad you had such a good time in Arkansas.

This is a pretty busy week...but maybe next week we can have dinner. We have lots to catch up on!

Penny said...

Yea!! Glad you had a good time!

annie's eyes said...

Aren't retreats wonderful to refocus and refresh! I am glad you're back. I was away also so it is good to be back to your blog and see all is well. Love, A