Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where have I been ? ! ?

I don't know where I was when the Scentsy parties were going on, but somehow I missed this awesome product. Scentsy wickless candles are the best. Probably all of you already have at least one in you home!

Well, today the UPS man delivered my first one just like the one in the picture to the right The name of this one is Brownstone. I discovered this company while viewing a house we were considering to buy.

Tonight . . . . my house smells so good. It is the only product that I have ever used that REALLY does an incredible job of giving my home a wonderful aroma! The fragrance that I have in mine at this time is Mulberry Bush. I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon to meet with a Scentsy consultant to check out the other fragrances.

Do you have a Scentsy product in your home? If so, what is your favorite fragrance.

Love,

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Well - - - you are ahead of me, I've never even HEARD of it.

Cathy said...

No, I've never heard of it either. Sounds like something I need to check out though.