Tuesday, March 17, 2009

? ? ? ?

I'm sitting here staring at the computer screen trying to think of something worth blogging about. (I think my creativity has gone on early vacation.) I've been gone a lot lately which explains my lack of posting. I wish I had a camera small enough to fit comfortably in my purse. If I did I would have pictures of several places and things I've done over the past week.

Since I last posted, we sold my parent's home (that I inherited) and bought another one closer to where we are. The process of doing that is very time consuming. The next step is getting it ready to rent. The major work on the outside is change the color of the paint . (Teal green just doesn't quite thrill us.) The inside only needs to be wiped down , swept and I will shampoo the carpet just so I know it will be fresh. There's some yard work to do to clean it up a little and take out a fountain in the backyard. It is actually in excellent condition.

We have half way through the Daniel Bible study and it is getting better each week. We are now in week sever: the study of eschatology. The first time I did this study was in the Fall of 2006. What a different world we live in today than then!

Tonight we had dinner with some friends who just returned from spending several years as missionaries in Japan. It was so nice to see then again! We took them out to eat then came back to our house for visiting and dessert. We could have talked the night away! There are friendships that just pick up where it left off -- that's the way this one is!

Now that I have bored you to tears, I'll close and hopefully have something more interesting to post about tomorrow :)

Love,

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I DO keep my camera in my purse - - - it's a GREAT bloggy idea.

Penny said...

Oooh, I want to go to Japan (actually, I want to go to LOTS of places, but Japan is so up there on the list, lol!). I bet that was a fun conversation with your friends! How neat!

Cathy said...

I carry my camera in my purse all the time too. Although, I must say I have not been using it much lately. I must get back to that again.