Friday, March 6, 2009

Ask more than once!

Last Fall I shared a video by Mark Gungor and his take on men's brains vs. women's brains: "The Tale of Two Brains".

I am taking my Sunday School class through his DVD series. This Sunday will be our 5th session. The class is learning and is really enjoying the material, especially the delivery -- he's a hoot!

Here's another clip from the seminar. I have a question for you after you watch this video.

Enjoy!




My question is this: If we have to ask men more than once, tell me, when does it become nagging?

Love,


4 comments:

Just Call Me Grammy said...

Interesting question-- I don't have an answer. Looks like a good series. I will have to keep it in mind.

Keetha Broyles said...

There is the quandary!!! They don't want us to nag, but can't hear us if we don't.

Back in the day I used to make a "honey-do" list and put it on the refrigerator. I showed it to hubby and asked him to do the items as he found time. Then I didn't mention it any more. At first it worked really well, he began ticking off my list on his own time - - - until he got bored with my list. Not sure what to do then.

MiMi said...

Hmmm.... that's a good question!

It looks like this would be a really good series. He has a great delivery!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

I've seen this video! It's great!

To answer your question, I think it's all in the way you ask. The reason I think that is because I just asked my husband his opinion about when it becomes nagging. There you have it, straight from the horse's, I mean the husband's, mouth.