Saturday, August 2, 2008

Simulcast

I just got home from the Living Proof Simulcast broadcast from Louisville, Kentucky. I was at one of 70,000 at one of the 715 remote locations which included 50 states and 4 countries. What a wonderful time we had. The theme was "Women of Substance: 100 Fold Harvest". Spending time with sisters in Christ and in the presence of the Almighty is the best way I know to spend a weekend.

I had a very special surprise. I came face-to-face with a friend I haven't seen in YEARS. We attended school together from 4th grade through 12th. In fact, she sang at my wedding. It was a special time of rekindling a friendship and worshiping our precious Lord.

Well... now it's time for me to go dig in the Word to finish my Sunday School lesson. I will be going out of town next week so there will not be much activity on this blog. Hope the rest of your weekend is blessed!

Sherry



No comments: