Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm Finished!!

I am so excited! I have been doing the scripture memorization with the Living Proof Siestas. We have been memorizing two verses per month for an annual total of 24 verses. I chose to memorize the 139th Psalm with has exactly 24 verses. Well . . . . . I have completely memorized it -- ahead of schedule!!!!!

Putting this chapter to memory has been an awesome journey. I am one of many who has been doing this all year long.

Actually, I have memorized 25 verses. I included my "motto" verse into mix. Now I am "polishing" and working to make my recitation smooth and expressive.

I am fortunate to be able to go to Houston in January to say my verses! What a reward for the work over the passed 10 1/2 months.

I encourage you to do this next year. Hiding God's Word in our hearts is a wise thing.

Love,
Sherry

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats Sherry! That is so awesome.

Sherry said...

Thanks, Cathy! It's been fun.

annie's eyes said...

Oh good for you. AND GOOD FOR ME because I will finally get to meet you, dear friend! I can't wait.
I have a little, um, work to do!
Love, Annette

annie's eyes said...

Oh good for you. AND GOOD FOR ME because I will finally get to meet you, dear friend! I can't wait.
I have a little, um, work to do!
Love, Annette