Monday, November 9, 2009

Feeding the "flock"

I have an awesome Sunday School class. Every week we have a treat of some sort and coffee. This week I made them an apple tart. They really liked it -- in fact, it's all gone! I took a picture of it to share with you.



This one is apple pecan but my favorite is strawberry/cherry. The class likes that one, too. That group of awesome people are so worth any effort I put forth to feed them -- spiritually or physically! I am truely blessed to share in their lives.

Love,
Sherry

2 comments:

Faye said...

Sherry, just stopped by for a visit. I enjoyed your post so much.I am getting better everyday.I give God all the credit! I hope to be back soon! Hope you have a great day! Blessings, Faye

Stacey said...

Sounds delicious Sherry! Our church has doughnuts in the hall right outside my Sunday school class. All the doughnut eaters love it. I am tempted but try not to eat them.