Thursday, June 4, 2009

This morning I headed to our local Braum's store.




If you do not have one in your area . . . I am SO SORRY! No one makes a better Cherry Limeade than Braums.

Their headquarters and dairies are in our state so everything is FRESH. Their milk is the best!

Anyway . . . I had to pick up an order for the dessert course for the Uncle Phil's Diner production that takes place tomorrow night. They are SO lucky that I returned home with the order -- because what I picked up was enough supplies for 150 Braums Hot Fudge Sundaes!


Maybe it was just a fluke, but as I drove away from Braums with the hot fudge, ice cream, toasted almonds, whipped cream and cherries in my car, I had a surge of energy. :) For heaven's sake, if just having it in the car did that, can you imagine how pitful I'll be after eating one!

Allison has a few other errands for me today, so I will finish up a couple things in the office and head out to pick up some extra mics, B'day party hats and a little B'day cake.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,

4 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, YUM!!! That looks so tasty! But the cherry limeade doesn't have milk in it, does it?

Sherry said...

No, the cherry limeades are made with carbonated water, cherry syrup, fresh sqeezed lime (not totally sure of their recipe) but I am for certain there is no milk.

Sonic makes their limeades with Sprite and that is too sweet for me.

MiMi said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That looks SO good! We don't have Braums where I live -- I just have to settle for Sonic, I guess. )-:

Unknown said...

We LOVE Braum's - that is the only milk we'll drink at our house...but since it's so fresh it'll last us a few weeks without even SMELLING old! (And we get the skim milk since it is concentrated - VERY little fat but TONS of great flavor!)

I hope you all had a grand time!