Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh, Thank You!

I got a BIG surprise yesterday via email from Rachel, a new blogging friend. I went to her blog and found that she had given me my first ever award!


Rachel is one of our darling Southern girls who had to evacuate due to hurricane Gustav. You can go to her blog by clicking on her name here. It is well worth the visit!

It's amazing how even in the middle of devastation, God can bring about good. She received many encouraging emails and has made some new blogging friends because of the hurricane -- and that would include me :)

Please keep her and all the other families in this southern region in your prayers. Those whose homes and property has been damaged will be dealing with the effects of Gustav for quite some time. The wheel of rebuilding and recovery turns much slower when so many are in need at the same time.

I will pass this award on later today. I am heading out the door to OKC to make a hospital visit with my hubby. Then... I will be making a stop at Mardel and Lifeway :0

Thank you, again, sweet Rachel!

Love,

No comments: