Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Day with the Tods

Today was my day to spend with toddlers. Wednesdays begin with my darling granddaughter, Breanna, coming to spend the day. Today was beautiful! We were able to be outside for most of the day. The crazy thing about being outside today is that it snowed yesterday! The weather report predicts 4 to 6 inches of snow for tomorrow. I am looking forward to spring. In the meantime, Brea and I go to the McDonald’s indoor playground from time to time for some fun out of the house

Each Wednesday night I teach the toddler class at church. They are so precious. Class is about 1 hour and 15 minutes long so it’s pretty fast pace. They enjoy doing crafts. It’s messy but they get so excited and that makes me happy.

After keeping a 3 year old today then running off to church, life at the parsonage tonight is ... a little messy.

Sherry

No comments: