Guess where I am today?
That's right, my days off came to an end. :(
The sleet and ice are still layered pretty thick. It's very slick in the areas that have not been cleared - such as our parking lot!
I don't know if it's the weather or what, but I need a "root" job very badly. I called my hairdresser thinking that he would probably be backlogged with appointments due to having to cancel b/c of the icy weather but . . .
I have an appointment TODAY 4:00!
The reason I'm so excited is that:
1. My hair grows extremely fast and I need a trim;
2. Because it grows fast, my color touch up comes around often;
3. I looked in the mirror -- real closely -- last night and I gasped at how badly
I needed help!!
4. Saturday we will probably have another funeral (elderly lady) and one needs good
hair for a funeral;
5. Saturday night we are taking our church to a concert
(need good hair when going to the big city) :)
So, I'm going to get back to work, go get my hair done, come back to work then when I get to a good stopping place, I'll go home.
Hope you're having a great Thursday!
Update: Hair came out great. He also updated my highlights!