Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring ...

It has been a day of RAIN -- ALL DAY -- RAIN! Right before church tonight there was rotation sited over our little town. We were under a tornado WARNING! Fortunately, nothing came of it and everything is now quiet.

In toddler class tonight we worked on Mother's Day cards. They just love to do crafts that involve paint and glue. We use LOTS of wipes in our class! They just LOVE glue!! Did I mention that they LOVE glue? :) Actually, they love anything sticky and gooy!

Breanna comes to my house on Wednesdays. Even though it RAINED, she was still able to play outside on the patio (it's covered -- thank the Lord). She decided that today would be a good day to watch a movie. I agreed. So what did we watch? Her choice was Dr. Seuss' "How The Grinch Stole Christmas"! Christmas . . in May! And . . we watched it THREE TIMES! I love Christmas, but I wait at least until July, for heaven's sake :))

Her daddy, my son, is in Cancun. He left this morning for a short trip with his office staff. Our daughter-in-law was unable to go because she's almost 8 months pregnant and the doctor didn't want her to fly. She's definitely planning to go next year. (Bless her sweet little heart.)

Well, I guess this is enough about a rainy day in the upper south.

Life at the parsonage . . . wet!

Sherry





No comments: