Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Scripture Memorization

I didn't get this scripture posted on the 15th, so here is my verse for this two-week period:

"You saw me before I was born.
Every day my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a
single day had passed."
Psalm 139:16 (NLT)


What a personal God we have!


I noticed something in this verse that I appreciate -- God approves of lists! He made "notes" while we were being formed :) He's the Master Planner and Extraordinaire at executing His Plan. What that says to me is that He is trustworthy! There is nothing or no one that cannot be placed in His hands for safekeeping.

If you struggle with trusting God, let me encourage you to practice trusting Him. Start with today and go from there. He really wants you to fully trust Him! He is a friend who can be trusted.


Love,
Sherry

1 comment:

grammy said...

I just did some catching up. I have a five year old Granddaughter that started K. last week. She was kind of bla about it. Didn't want to show to much excitement (o: As far as the packing thing... we just went through that for a nine day Mexico trip. I took way to much stuff. I wore my swim suit most of the time (I am not usually a swim suit type person). It was just to hot to wear to much. Swim suit and cover ups. Where are you going? Have fun.