Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scripture Memory Challenge

Wow! This is the next to the last verse of our year-long, 24-verse scripture memorization for 2009! I have really enjoyed doing this. The summer was the hardest time to stay on track, but with God's help, I managed to succeed. I finished memorizing all the verses a month ago and have been working on "polishing" them.

Here is verse 23:

"Search me O God and know my heart, test me and know my anxious thoughts."
Psalms 139:23

In January I will be off to Houston to say the verses I have learned this year. I added one extra so that brings my total to 25 this year. I do plan on doing this again in 2010! How about you? Are you willing to put God's Word to memory in the coming New Year?

Love,
Sherry
Psst . . . today is my birthday :)

No comments: