Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Each Wednesday is my day to spend with toddlers. I begin the day with my beautiful three-year-old granddaughter who comes at 10:30 a.m. We have such fun together. I am so blessed to be able to spend time with her at least twice a week (not counting Sundays). Her mom picks her up around 5:30 p.m.

On Wednesday nights I have the toddler class at church. We do crafts, music, band, play group games, read books, tell stories, free play and eat snacks. I only have them for approximately 1 ½ hours. Some nights it’s wild but most nights it’s amazing. To see their little faces light up with excitement rocks my world. I have 8 little tikes each week and it is such an awesome experience to be with them.

Right now, one of my ministries is to these little ones. I get to plant the seed of God’s love for them and watch as they learn new things. Only time will tell if there will be one that will pass through this class that God will use in a mighty way. My part is to give it my best for the Kingdom. God’s part … will be done perfectly.

Today, Life at the Parsonage was hopp’n!

Sherry

No comments: