Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Scripture Memorization #13

Oh my goodness! Isn't life flying by at a rapid pace? It seems like these scripture posts are due about every 3 days . (Actually, the next one is due in 2 days :-/ ) I've talked with a dear friend of mine who is doing this, too, and she is feeling the same way. Satan has a way of making Spiritual growth more challenging and difficult than need be. However, we are Conquerors and Victors, not in ourselves, but through Christ who gives us the strength to keep moving forward to our goal. "Thank you Lord for knowing our hearts and keep our good intentions moving in the right direction at a steady pace."


Here is the next verse as I memorize the 13th chapter of I Corinthians:



SSMT # 13:
"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude."

I Corinthians 13:4 NLT






No comments: