Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Bethany over at Singing Over Me. She's a new bloggy friend :) So I am to share 6 most unspectacular things about myself and then tag other people. (Actually, she tagged me several days ago and I'm just now getting to this.)

Here goes.....

The Rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post, then commenting on their blog to let them
know "their it".



6 Unspectacular Thing About Me


1. If something is not centered or angled just right (such as furniture, pictures, etc) it drives me nuts until it's adjusted. I guess I have a phobia! :o

2. I the love lemon flavored anything.

3. I love to read, especially self help books and Bible studies.

4. I would do just about anything for my kids and grand kids :)

5. I don't really like to write, yet . . . . I have this blog and just love being a part of this wonderful world of sisters in Christ!

6. Scrapbooking is a hobby I would like to have more space and time for.

Now, don't you feel much better that you know all this stuff about me? :)

I am supposed to tag six people. Well, Annie, Bethany , Beth, Mindy, Allison & Valerie, consider yourself tagged.

Love,

No comments: